Sunday, January 18, 2009

...YES.. I am a slacker...

So, I am the biggest slacker.. I haven't been on my blog in forever!!! I am going to try to remember to get on at least once a week.. That is one of my new year resolutions...

I also think that moving to Logan has not helped the situation.. Here's what's been happening..

One of my dogs had puppies... I was up every night for quite sometime becuase I tried to save one that wasn't doing so well and had to get up every hour and feed him.. I have no idea how you moms do it!! But I have a new found respect for you!!! The puppy I have left, Is super cute!! and he is the sweetest puppy I have ever been around! (but that could also be because he's brain damaged.. literally)..

I am working at Michaels Craft store... And it's really not as fun as i thought it would be... but.. it's a job.. I am also trying to get my dog training up and running.. Already have talked to quiet a few people...

Yesterday I started recovering my couches.. I got them from Tommy and they have taken a beating!! I just couldn't take it any more!!! I will take some pictures tomorrow...

I cannot remember the time when I wasn't sick... I had the flu, then bronchitis... and now I am down to a runny nose and cough.. so that seems promising!

On a good note, my neighbors are awsome!!! It also happens that Nate is the first councelor in our ward.. But they are super friendly and helpful!! They even loaned us a washer and dryer!!!

We are in a need for Rumples to come and visit.. There are cats that run rampant and howl all night!! Aparently they are leftovers from a previous resident...

No comments: